Expand your knowledge and advance your skills in facilitating ACP conversations, goals of care discussions & consent (in compliance with Ontario's Health Care Consent Act).
- 1: I'm in a busy clinic with a well patient. How do I have an ACP conversation?
- 2: For a patient with serious illness, How do I have an ACP conversation?
- 3: I'm in a hospital, a home, a LTC facility, or a clinic with a seriously ill patient. How do I have a goals of care discussion?
- 4: Is it my responsibility to address ACP, goals of care discussions and consent?
- 5: I have a patient who is rapidly deteriorating. How do I efficiently and effectively incorporate ACP, goals of care and patient values into a treatment decision and consent?
To access any of the five modules, please complete the brief introduction by CLICKING HERE.